Who we are
We are an Edgewater Football fan page. When you visit or create an account with us your information is controlled by our administration. Our website address is: https://edgewater.football.
Information we collect
All information we gather is to provide you the best service you have requested from us. For example, if you have registered for an account so that you can access our website and/or receive additional content via email or text, we will use this information to allow you to access those services and provide you additional content. We also use this information to monitor activity on our website and keep track of how many people visit our site and other similar statistics. This helps us improve how the site works and make sure it meets the needs of people who use it.
- Registration information you provide when you create an account
- User comments you share with others through our public forums
- Geolocation information, including geolocation information provided by a mobile or other device interacting with our site, or associated with your IP address or other online or device identifier
- The content you view, pages visited by any person(s) you authorize through your account
- How often you use our services and how often a person logs into an account on a particular device or browser
- Usage data, including actions you take on our site such as pages viewed and features used
- Viewing data, including the dates and times when you view or interact with our content
- Still or video images captured by cameras before, during, or after practices and games, or events
How we collect your information
We collect information in a variety of ways, including:
- Information you provide to us when you request information from us, register with us, participate in public forums or other activities on our site, respond to surveys, or otherwise interact with us using one or more devices. You may provide information in a variety of ways, including by typing or using voice commands.
- Information through a variety of technologies, such as cookies, flash cookies, pixels, tags, software development kits, application program interfaces, and Web beacons (including when you visit our sites using one or more devices), whether or not you are logged in or registered.
- Information through analytics tools when you visit our site
Cookies: If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites: Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website, we store your personal information you provided in your user profile. You can see, edit, or delete your personal information at any time (except you cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Notice of Collection of Personal Information
All visitors (including California residents) have the right to “opt out” of the email and text messaging by clicking “unsubscribe” (email) or messaging “STOP” (text).
CCPA Mandatory Disclosures
- We do not “sell” personal information of ANY visitors.
Send email to email@example.com